Fire and Gas Detection Consultant – Intermediate Level (1-3 years experience)
2. Travelling to offshore and onshore sites globally to conduct surveys and/ or presentations;
3. Reviewing and commenting upon technical safety studies performed by third parties
4. Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff;
5. Liaising with clients and managing corresponding design studies;
6. Troubleshooting and problem-solving in the realm of technical safety;
7. Understanding and ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety regulations and Quality Standards of the country in which work is undertaken;
8. Conduct live experimental testing of fire and gas detection devices if required to do so in collaboration with the engineering staff.
9. Assist with specification of upgrades of Micropack’s 3D F&G Mapping package, HazMap3D.
Proficiency in running engineering support software
Proficiency in Microsoft packages
Experience in the development of methodologies
Experience in writing specification documents for software/ scope development