We understand the importance of business continuity and how early detection of a fire can avoid or minimize the disruption caused by fire. We understand the difference between a "true flame" and a "Friendly Fire" and we no when to alarm and when not to!
Offshore Oil & Gas Production Platforms
- Not affected by ice and water on the lens
- Does not require shelter or shielding from the rain
- Does not alarm to flare reflections from the process relief flare
- Not affected by sunlight and hot objects in the field of view of the detector
- Due to the close proximity of the process relief flare to the topside production modules and decks, IR based flame detectors will constantly false alarm to the flare reflections.
- Our Vision Based Flame Detection technology was specifically developed to address this challenge.
- Reductions in plant operating personnel demand that automatic response to fire conditions be immediate and fire responders have the most accurate information in order to combat fires.
- The CCTV function of Vision Based Flame Detection provides a real time live picture back in the control room, where operators can safely guide and advise personnel fighting the fire.
- Will not false alarm to arc welding, X-rays or sunlight.
- Will not reduce its sensitivity when exposed to sunlight when hangar doors are opened.
- Provides remote video signal to guard station or security center for increased security surveillance.
Gasoline Transport Loading Terminals
- Provides additional video surveillance capability for distant monitoring of unmanned remote terminals.
Pipeline Pumping Stations
- Not affected by hot machinery and CO2 exhaust gasses from turbine driven pumps and compressors.
- Remote monitoring of the entire pipeline network can be accomplished using the CCTV video capability of the detector.
- Undiminished fire response in the presence of hot process, flares and fired processes.
- Video surveillance capability for remote pump pads and pilot buildings.
Road Traffic Tunnels
- No false alarms to headlights, flashing lights, hot engines.
- Not affected by bright sunlight at tunnel entrances.
- Remote video capability can supplement existing road traffic surveillance camera network.
Waste Recycling Plants
- Remote video capability can assist in providing security for the site.
- Less affected by water obscurants on the lens than other IR based technologies.
- Could potentially reduce insurance costs with the On-board SD-Card video analysis of any potential fire.
- These videos are invaluable for incident analysis as they provide a video of how the fire started and how it then progressed.