When on-site, our Engineers/Technicians' daily tasks are comprised of the following:
- Carrying out Daily Health Checks on the Full Fire and Gas Detection System.
- Carry out Rope Access Activities, Accessing Detectors to Perform Preventative Maintenance Routines, First Line Fault Finding and Repairs.
- Complete All Major Accident Critical Equipment (MACE) Preventative Maintenance Routines as Defined by the Scheduling Database (MAXIMO) each Month.
- Compile Availability Data of the Fire and Gas System to Ensure the System Availability Meets the Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintain an Onshore and Offshore Spares Holding.
- Maintain all Fire and Gas Test Equipment.
- Ensure Every Task Undertaken is Entered into the Job Card Database (MAXIMO), Recording Every Detail.
- Liaise with Onshore Technical Authorities and Offshore Management Regarding any Fire and Gas Issues.
As well as the comprehensive list of tasks detailed above, we can also carry out or create validation of maintenance strategies, routines and procedures, system power up and recovery procedures and Fire and Gas Detector device change out procedures.
Our Fire and Gas Engineers and Technicians are available for worldwide mobilisation with availability for installing and commissioning all types of Fire and Gas equipment.
Please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Sales team to discuss your requirements further
Other Services We Offer
24/7 Support Service
MICROPACK can provide 24 hour customer support for all Fire and Gas detection equipment, on-site services...Read more
Beacon & Sounder Coverage Review
Micropack can design and optimise sounder and beacon design based on background noise levels and...Read more
Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling - CFD
MICROPACK fluid and fire dynamics engineers use a range of computer models to solve complex flow problems...Read more