Micropack are pleased to announce a major update of HazMap3D, our 3D fire and gas mapping software, is now available.
Version 20.01 builds on previous releases with an enhanced approach to toxic gas detection assessments as well as updates and inclusions of Oil and Gas Operator standards. The User experience has also been improved with an intuitive toolbar, a range of new drawing features and text editing. This release also features an extension to the listings in the detector manufacturer library.
The new release also supports the previously announced free viewer that can be downloaded free-of-charge by anyone contacting Micropack's offices. The free viewer assists during the project design phase via:
- Ease of use during project review meetings
- Ability to print full reports to analyse detector contributions
During plant operation the free viewer can:
- Quickly assist site personnel prioritise maintenance by reviewing the coverage impact should a device fail.
- Be used to assist installation and commissioning using the native project file
- Be used as part of a change management program for all F&G related coverage issues